French Star To Miss World Cup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan Konoha Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Bureau du commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 12:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: French Star To Miss World Cup Répondre en citant

France will be without the services of one of their key sbobet มือ ถือ players for the 2018 World Cup next month.The France Football Federation have confirmed that Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny will miss the tournament through injury.The defender, who played in eight World Cup qualifying matches for Les Blues, went down in the first half of Arsenal's 1-0 loss to Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Europa League final."It's a very big blow for the French team," said Les Bleus coach Didier Deschamps, according to sbobet มือ ถือ FourFourTwo."An injury never comes at the right time."I am really very sad for Laurent because this World Cup was also a very important moment for him in his career and I wish him strength and a good return to sbobet มือ ถือ the field because I'm sure he still has some great things to show."

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 12:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan Konoha Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Bureau du commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation